Our electric generator service is one of the most comprehensive in the business, because we know the importance of staying connected and staying safe when the power goes out. Whether we’re installing a new generator or servicing a backup generator, we’ll assess your needs and make sure that you have peace of mind.
Call your local Mister Sparky® electrician to install a stationary generator or perform generator service.
Generator Installation and Maintenance
At Mister Sparky electrical, we can provide routine maintenance on your home or backup generator. Don’t wait for the lights to go out to realize your generator is malfunctioning – professional seasonal service is your best bet for the dependability you’re looking for.
When it comes to installing a new generator, most manufacturers will not warranty the generator if it is not installed by a licensed electrician. We also can install new generators to help your peace of mind during a long-term power outage. Installation services cover:
- Choosing where the generator will be installed
- Choosing and connecting the right fuel type
- Power backup wiring
- Ensure that all wiring and equipment complies with local, state and federal laws or codes, and adheres to the rules and regulations of your local utility
Services vary by location. Call for details.
Find Your Local
Mister Sparky® Team
- Request an appointment
- Get local phone numbers and company details
- View local offers and coupons
- View local services